Cannabis and Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease, also known as PD, is the second most common neurodegenerative disorder. The disease is characterized by a loss of dopamine-producing neurons in the substantia nigra, which is an area of the brain responsible for movement. Cannabis, specifically CBD, has shown promise in treating some of the symptoms of PD. In this video we will define Parkinson’s disease and cannabis, explain how cannabis can help with PD, and physician perspectives on prescribing cannabis.
Rick Simpson Oil has been tested for 15+ years by more than 6,000 patients. These patients included patients of all kinds of dreaded diseases like: leukemia, diabetes, epilepsy, melanomas, tumors, chronic pain, bacterial or viral infections, warts and a wide variety of cancers.The harmless non-addictive natural medication(RSO) has been used to treat the Parkinson's disease as well.
How to use Rick Simpson Oil Safely?
RSO sale is generally not for smoking. It is consumed in the following ways:
· Sublingually: It’s the fastest form of absorption. You put a drop under the tongue and hold it for a minute or two.
· Topically: It’s the best way to use Rick Simpson’s oil to treat skin diseases, the affected area is rubbed so that it is absorbed.
· Ingested: Some people dose the RSO into capsules that are then swallowed. This way it takes an hour or more to take effect.
· Vaporized: Usually diluted in terpenes to use this way of consuming Rick Simpson’s medicinal oil.
· Smoking: There are people who spread it on paper, but it is not very advisable. If you want to smoke it, it’s better to do it with a dab and at a low temperature.
· Anally: It’s a less widespread way, but there are also those who use it for stomach problems.