What is actually Rick Simpson Oil?
Rick Simpson oil (RSO) is unique and exclusive in that it comprises higher levels and doses of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) than other medical cannabis extracts, along with other minor cannabinoids.
Even though there is little to some evidence to support the use of cannabis for assisting and treating cancer treatment, the medical community, researchers and doctors require more direct evidence of its security, safety and usefulness in humans before making any firm claims or decisions.
Scientists are still researching and continue to look for potential uses and benefits for cannabis products in treating cancer in human beings.
How to use Rick Simpson Oil Safely?
RSO sale is generally not for smoking. It is consumed in the following ways:
· Sublingually: It’s the fastest form of absorption. You put a drop under the tongue and hold it for a minute or two.
· Topically: It’s the best way to use Rick Simpson’s oil to treat skin diseases, the affected area is rubbed so that it is absorbed.
· Ingested: Some people dose the RSO into capsules that are then swallowed. This way it takes an hour or more to take effect.
· Vaporized: Usually diluted in terpenes to use this way of consuming Rick Simpson’s medicinal oil.
· Smoking: There are people who spread it on paper, but it is not very advisable. If you want to smoke it, it’s better to do it with a dab and at a low temperature.
· Anally: It’s a less widespread way, but there are also those who use it for stomach problems.
Which cannabis strain is best for making effective Rick Simpson Oil?
Cannabis Indica is the recommended cannabis strain used for producing RSO. It’s the favored option for obvious reasons, such as its high THC levels and its calming effects.